- Katarina Gašić, Institute for Plant Protection and Environment, Belgrade, Serbia (Scientific Report for Download)
- Andjelka Prokić, University of Belgrade, Serbia (Scientific Report for Download)
Andjelka Prokić presented a poster on “Studying Xanthomonas arboricola pv. corylina strains from Serbia for streptomycin and kasugamycin resistance and copper compounds sensitivity in vitro“. You may download the Abstract of the poster and the Poster.
- Trade regulations;
- Sustainable production;
- The global spread of pathogens;
- Innovations in pathogen detection;
- Environmental protection for a growing population;
- Agricultural systems for the future;
- The impact of plant industries on the world economy.
The calculation of the financial contribution for each Conference Grant must respect the following criteria:
- Up to a maximum of EUR 2 500 in total can be afforded to each successful applicant;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 160 per day can be afforded for accommodation and meal expenses;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 500 can be claimed for the conference fees to be incurred by the selected Grantee.
 An individual who is within a time span of up to 8 years from the date they obtained their PhD/doctorate (full-time equivalent).
 Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey.