- Katarina Gasic, Institute for Plant Protection and Environment, Belgrade, Serbia
- Andjelka Prokić, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Trade regulations;
- Sustainable production;
- The global spread of pathogens;
- Innovations in pathogen detection;
- Environmental protection for a growing population;
- Agricultural systems for the future;
- The impact of plant industries on the world economy.
The calculation of the financial contribution for each Conference Grant must respect the following criteria:
- Up to a maximum of EUR 2 500 in total can be afforded to each successful applicant;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 160 per day can be afforded for accommodation and meal expenses;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 500 can be claimed for the conference fees to be incurred by the selected Grantee.
 An individual who is within a time span of up to 8 years from the date they obtained their PhD/doctorate (full-time equivalent).
 Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Serbia, and Turkey.