- Interactions between plants and microbiomes;
- Genetics and Genomics: Basis for innovative control strategies;
- Epidemiology and forecasting models;
- Biocontrol of bacterial diseases;
- Fire blight control: innovation from science to field applications;
- Improvements in Bacterial Wilt biocontrol;
- Sustainable strategies for the control of fastidious bacteria and their insect vectors;
- Production, Safety and Regulation of Biocontrol Agents;
- Science and Politics meet Industry.
The calculation of the financial contribution for each Conference Grant must respect the following criteria:
- Up to a maximum of EUR 2 500 in total can be afforded to each successful applicant;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 160 per day can be afforded for accommodation and meal expenses;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 500 can be claimed for the conference fees to be incurred by the selected Grantee.
 An individual who is within a time span of up to 8 years from the date they obtained their PhD/doctorate (full-time equivalent).
 Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey (countries in red did not join the EuroXanth COST Action yet and are therefore not eligible for support by this COST Action).