- Aitana Ares Yebra, Instituto Pedro Nunes, Coimbra, Portugal (Scientific Report for Download)
Aitana Ares Yebra presented a poster on “Characterization of the olive xylem microbiome community composition by metabarcoding greatly depends on the matrix used to extract DNA and 16S universal bacterial PCR primers“. You may download the Abstract of the poster and the Poster.
- Biology and pathogenicity;
- Detection and surveillance;
- Ecology, epidemiology and modelling;
- Insect vectors;
- Risk assessment and assessment of impacts (including environmental and socio-economic impact);
- Sustainable management strategies.
- Up to a maximum of EUR 2 500 in total can be afforded to each successful applicant;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 160 per day can be afforded for accommodation and meal expenses;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 500 can be claimed for the conference fees to be incurred by the selected Grantee.
 An individual who is within a time span of up to 8 years from the date they obtained their PhD/doctorate (full-time equivalent).
 Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey (countries in red did not join the EuroXanth COST Action yet and are therefore not eligible for support by this COST Action).