- İrem Altin, Namık Kemal University, Tekirdag, Turkey
- Ildikó Katalin Nagy, Enviroinvest Environmental and Biotechnical Co., Pécs, Hungary (Scientific Report for Download)
Ildikó Katalin Nagy gave an oral presentation on “Comparative genomics of Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzae bacteriophages“. You may download the Abstract of the presentation.
- Ecology and Evolution
- Structure and Assembly
- Phage-Host Interaction
- Application in Therapy and Biotechnology
- Evelien Adriaenssens, Quadram Institute, Norwich, UK
- Stefanie Barbirz, Universität Potsdam, DE
- Claire Geslin, Microbiology of Extreme Environment, Brest, FR
- Călin Guet, Institute of Science & Technology, AT
- Up to a maximum of EUR 2 500 in total can be afforded to each successful applicant;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 160 per day can be afforded for accommodation and meal expenses;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 500 can be claimed for the conference fees to be incurred by the selected Grantee.
 An individual who is within a time span of up to 8 years from the date they obtained their PhD/doctorate (full-time equivalent).
 Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey (countries in red did not join the EuroXanth COST Action yet and are therefore not eligible for support by this COST Action).