ITC Conference Grants
Conference Grants are aimed at supporting PhD students and ECI researchers from Participating ITC to attend international science and technology related conferences not specifically organised by the COST Action. Suggestions and applications for Conference Grants will be considered throughout the time span of the COST Action. The latest call can be found here.
The following eligibility criteria apply:
- Conference Grants are exclusively reserved for PhD students and ECI’s with a primary affiliation in an institution located in an ITC.
- The applicant must make an oral/poster presentation at the conference in question and must be listed in the official event/conference programme. The main subject of the oral presentation / poster presentation / speech at the approved conference must be on the topic of the Action and must acknowledge COST.
- The participation of each applicant must be pre-approved by the Action MC. The Action MC has given the mandate to perform this task to the STSM Committee.
- Attendance at European conferences is preferred. However, conferences held elsewhere can also be considered.
ITC Conference Grant applications will be coordinated and evaluated as the STSM Grant applications. Before submission of your application, please familiarise yourself with the following documents:
- Excerpt from the COST Vademecum;
- ITC Conference Grant User guide;
- Template for ITC Conference Grant Report.
 An individual who is within a time span of up to 8 years from the date they obtained their PhD/doctorate (full-time equivalent).
 Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey (countries in red did not join the EuroXanth COST Action and are therefore not eligible for support by this COST Action).